Canadian Immigration

Let us help with your Canadian immigration services to ensure a seamless transition to a new opportunity

Canada is one of the most welcoming countries globally when it comes to encouraging citizenship and business opportunities. However, several highly complex legal considerations and ramifications are related to making a move – whether for business or personal reasons.

Having experienced legal support from the team at YA Law Corporation simplifies the process profoundly. Representation by a reputable Canadian immigration firm like YA Law Corporation ensures there are no delays related to omitted information or errors made by those who self-represent.

We consider your specific case and needs and achieve the fastest resolution possible in the following areas.

Speak to an attorney today

Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.

Business Immigration

Immigrant Investor
The Immigrant Investor is designed to attract qualified business people willing to make substantial investments in the Canadian economy. Investors who meet all the program requirements, along with their immediate family members, may obtain their Canadian permanent resident visa.

Self-Employed Program
The Self-Employed Program is designed to attract those applicants with relevant experience and skills in business who intend and can become self-employed in Canada.

Start-Up Visa Program
The Start-Up Visa Program links successful applicants with private organizations in Canada who can provide funding and their expertise and guidance on establishing and operating a business in Canada. Successful applicants under this Canadian immigration program may be granted their Canadian permanent residency.

Family Sponsorship

Spousal sponsorship
Members of this family class include a sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner.

Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
Canadian citizens or permanent immigrants may sponsor their parents or grandparent to become permanent residents under the Family Class.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a multiple-entry visa that is valid for 10 years. It allows parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

Dependent Child Sponsorship and Other Sponsorship
Canadian citizens or permanent immigrants may sponsor their dependent children, both biological and adopted, to reside in Canada.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Most Canadian provinces have their own business immigration programs, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), that are designed to encourage skilled workers to settle in those provinces.
This means that the Province selects the immigrants and nominates them then the Federal government issues the selected immigrants their Permanent Residence visas after they clear medical examinations and the police/security clearance.
Each PNPs have their own business immigration programs designed to attract people with business backgrounds and sufficient capital to invest.

Express Entry

Express Entry manages permanent residence applications under these federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Canadian Experience Class.


Temporary Resident Permit
Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), a document issued by Canadian Immigration Authorities, allows an otherwise ineligible person to enter Canada for a specific amount of time. TRP can be issued for as little as one day (single entry) or for as long as three years (multiple entries), depending on various factors, including the applicant’s reason for entering Canada and the strength of their application.

Criminal Rehabilitation
Criminal Rehabilitation is a process where a foreign national petition the Canadian government for permanent forgiveness for a particular offense committed in a foreign country. Once a foreign national successfully undergo the Criminal Rehabilitation process, their prior offenses may no longer impede travel to Canada.

Learn how our team can assist you

YA Law Corporation

504-938 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
Tel: 604.620.9598 | Fax: 604.620.9597