The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program of USCIS (the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) is a program that allows foreign investors to obtain a green card.
The green card identifies its holder as a United States lawful permanent resident, with the right to enter, exit, live and work in the United States.
EB-5 Program offers the following advantages:
- A person applies as an investor, but the entire family can obtain a green card, including the investor’s spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old;
- Application processing time is shorter compare to other programs;
- There is no limitation to investor’s education, language, age, or business background;
- Investors can live anywhere in the US.
- After five years, the investor and his family can obtain US citizenship if certain conditions are met.
Contact us at 604-620-9598 to book a consultation.