Study permit – Canada

I want to study in Canada, where should I start?

Which college should I apply to study in Canada? Which university should I apply to study in Canada?

1.       Admission from a Designated learning institution (DLI):

You need to apply for admission from a Canadian college or a Canadian university.

The university or college in Canada must be a Designated learning institution (DLI)

Look up at IRCC site for the list of Designated learning institutions

Can I work after I graduated from the college that I was studying in Canada?

2.       Not all DLI are eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit PGWP

Make sure to check the IRCC site if the college or university you are studying is qualified for a post-graduate work permit.

After you receive your admission from a DLI you can contact to speak to Vancouver Immigration lawyer at YA Law Corporation.  We have over years of experience in helping our clients with their study permit applications. 

YA Law Corporation

504-938 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
Tel: 604.620.9598 | Fax: 604.620.9597